Kat Says: My desire is to bring your expressions of love and commitment to life so they may be shared at your wedding or vow renewal. As a professional wedding officiant in the #1 Destination Wedding location… The Florida Keys and South Florida beaches, I am passionate about partnering with “my couples” to deliver the ceremony of your dreams. How do we do this? By developing a connection and sharing ideas. This way, the words I speak will resonate for you and your loved ones. We incorporate traditions, touches, readings, original writing and of course humor. Communication and trust are at the core of this process. Whether it is just the two of you on a sailboat in the Keys, on the beach in Sarasota, or in front of two hundred guests at an elegant waterfront venue such as the Crosley Mansion, I will SCATTER JOY for you.
- Initial consultation (phone, Skype, in person – locally)
- A complete contact form so we have all the necessary facts and information and there is no room for error
- Unlimited emails and phone calls during the process
- Formal contract, flexible terms, reasonable pricing
- Full explanation of the licensing paperwork beforehand, signing, notarizing and filing of license afterword
- A fun, “Ceremony Starter” questionnaire to help me get to know you and customize your ceremony. An outline of the basic ceremony structure.
- Samples, resources, links galore. Research to help you find quotes, poems, readings and special touche.
- Editing and stitching together, proofreading and finalizing the ceremony until we get it right
- Printing your personalized vows and handing them to you at the ceremony
- Adding unity and other rituals: Sand, flower, wine, “tie the knot”, jump the broom, stomp the glass, candle lighting and so much more
- Addressing special needs such as incorporating children, honoring parents, offering remembrances
- Attendance at the rehearsal (*additional cost). Coordination with wedding planner if requested.
- Arrive early on the big day
- Co-ordinate attire to suit your color scheme (within reason!)
- And of course, most importantly — I will stand before you, set the tone, witness your vows and intent, keep us all going through laughter and tears — and pronounce you married (or re-married, or joined in partnership forever).
Borrowed & Blue (B & B) Awards are voted by the other wedding professionals on the area’s best vendors. So it is recognition by the peers of the Wedding Community as to the best vendors in the region.
<a href=”https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/ceremonies-by-kat-florida-keys-wedding-officiant-upper-keys/a02303013d1a7841.html”><img alt=”Ceremonies by Kat – Florida Keys Wedding Officiant” src=”https://www.weddingwire.com/assets/badges/BCA-2018/BCA2018-logo.png” />