“We live and work in paradise – The Florida Keys; internationally known as a premier Destination for Weddings. I pursue writing and performing wedding ceremonies with great passion which flows through my pen and my voice. My desire is to bring your expressions of love and commitment to life so they may be shared at your wedding or other life celebration.
I am a mature and dependable professional who also knows how to laugh and transmit that humor and humanity to others. I am an actress and this is my favorite “part” to date; witnessing and participating in the unabashed exclamations of commitment and devotion between two lovers.
I have been told I have a gift for “getting” people – for knowing how to get to the heart of what they want to say with ease. I want to share that gift with you in the form of the ideal ceremony. If it is just the two of you on a sailboat, on the beach in Islamorada or Key Largo, or in front of two hundred guests at an elegant waterfront venue – I will SCATTER JOY for you.
When you are planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding, there is so much to do. Let me put all my resources into crafting every detail of your ceremony; whether it involves bringing your vision to life, advising you and making suggestions or keeping it simple and conventional. ” I am a Notary Public in the State of Florida with many references from happy clients and respected wedding professional partners.
When you book with Ceremonies by Kat Wedding Officiant Services you can expect:
- Initial consultation (phone, Skype, in person – locally)
- A complete contact form so we have all the necessary facts and information and there is no room for error
- Unlimited emails and phone calls during the process
- Formal contract, flexible terms, reasonable pricing
- Full explanation of the licensing paperwork beforehand, signing, notarizing and filing of license afterword
- A fun, “Ceremony Starter” questionnaire to help me get to know you and customize your ceremony. An outline of the basic ceremony structure.
- Samples, resources, links galore. Research to help you find quotes, poems, readings and special touche.
- Editing and stitching together, proofreading and finalizing the ceremony until we get it right
- Printing your personalized vows and handing them to you at the ceremony
- Adding unity and other rituals: Sand, flower, wine, “tie the knot”, jump the broom, stomp the glass, candle lighting and so much more
- Addressing special needs such as incorporating children, honoring parents, offering remembrances
- Attendance at the rehearsal (*additional cost). Coordination with wedding planner if requested.
- Arrive early on the big day
- Co-ordinate attire to suit your color scheme (within reason!)
- And of course, most importantly — I will stand before you, set the tone, witness your vows and intent, keep us all going through laughter and tears — and pronounce you married (or re-married, or joined in partnership forever).